We help innovative companies grow
Poland Prize is a grant program designed to encourage foreign startups to do business in Poland by providing them with support across the entire process of their development. Accelerator Poland Prize Idea Global was founded to create an environment which is conducive to growth for young companies in the Polish startup ecosystem.
Subsidies offered within Poland Prize may enable young businesses to get started and accelerate their advancement in the future. As a company HugeTECH, we are one of the Poland Prize program operators. Our experience translates into the topnotch quality of our support we render to companies. Their growth and development are our priority and the benchmark of our success.
The support range offered by our accelerator includes:
We offer help in business registration in Poland, trainings covering Polish business law, accommodation and a dedicated VISA path for out-of-EU citizens.
Mentoring and networking
Startups receive professional mentoring support. During our consultations, we establish the milestones and help achieve the objectives. Accelerator ensures a solid relationship between the startup and the technology recipient while establishing new connections with investors.
Specialized technological counseling
We help implement technologies. Throughout the entire acceleration process we offer specialized technological counseling. Owing to our experience in commercial technology implementation, we have total confidence in the efficiency of our actions
We help obtain public or private capital after the acceleration process ends. We support startups throughout the entire fund-obtaining process.
which can amount to the maximum of 250 000 PLN and includes:
- 200 000 PLN for product development and remuneration for people engaged in the implementation of the enterprise.
- 50 000 PLN for legal, accounting and counseling services.
Benefits for startups
We have dealt with:
6 calls, 400 applications, more than 40 startups, 10 technology recipients, including i.a. Warsaw Stock Exchange, Samsung, PGNIG…and this is only the beginning!
Our program Idea Global Poland Prize mainly revolves around three sectors: IoT, fintech and energy – however, we are open to exciting projects in other fields and areas too.
Fintech IoT Energy
Join us and gain advantage!
An acceleration program including topnotch mentoring
Workspace in the city center
Contact with the leading Polish investors and business partners
Opportunity to enter the EU market
Opportunity to implement the technology with prestigious Polish business entities
Opportunity to draw interest of Poland’s leading VC funds to the projec
What we offer:
- Concierge services to help handle soft-landing: accommodation base, office space, city commuting
- Holistic formal and legal support throughout the entire company registration process in Poland and the EU.
- A grant which may total up to 50 000 EUR for product development and implementation,
- building sales channels,
- building competencies,
- opportunity to build project value through obtaining private and public capital.
Benefits for technology recipients:
obtaining innovative technology corresponding to the company’s needs or challenges, e.g. process automation and/or optimization, bringing down overhead costs, security,
implementation of technology developed by means of EU funds amounting to c.a. 50 000 EUR.
possibility of merging with a VC fund to cut risks,
opportunity to expose the company to the startup’s geography
What we offer:
- supplying verified top quality solutions which already have traction,
- Moderating both the formal-legal and the acceleration processes in their entirety.
Benefits for Venture Capital:
- Access to topnotch startups which own OT-validated technologies,
- Possibility to validate tech projects from one’s own pipeline,
- Opportunity to expose your portfolio companies to Polish and EU markets.
What we offer:
supplying verified top quality solutions which already have traction,
managing the DueDiligence process under acceleration programs,
verifying startups against the assumptions of a given VC and according to the OT needs.
HugeTECH Sp. z o. o.,
ul. Stanisława Moniuszki 11,
35-015 Rzeszów, POLAND